June 11, 2009

A bath on the table


Oh!, here I am lying on the table, waiting for my grandma to pour water on me...it's a unique way of having a bath, instead of the bathroom they do it on the table. And with all the things needed for; the shampoo, body wash-the liquid type soap.

My grandma is now wiping me this blue foam cloth all around me. And can you see my grandma's hands? she is holding my feet, perhaps she was thinking that I might run away...No, of course not...I love being bath, I like the water too... though it's kinda cold a little bit, as you can see my arms, seems like I'm freezing!!!


Anyways, having a bath on the table does not look that bad right, for me it's a great experienced...a great experienced that I will not forget... and I'm thankful for my grandma!!!my dearest Lola Fely...but she's now back in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment