June 11, 2009

My "Mall Adventure"



This happened last December 17, 2005, I'm only two weeks old. We went to the mall to have dinner with my cousins, my tita's and especially my lolo PAENG and lola FELY are there with us too. Actually, the reason why we are out for dinner it's because of kuya Benjie's very special day....kuya Benjie's Birthday.

Since Tita sis is having a gift voucher worth, I think B2000 at "OISHI RESTAURANT", so we all decided to celebrate kuya Benjie's Birthday there!!! isn't it great! a two weeks old baby boy is out for a birthday party...oh! such a great experience!!!















Ok! eating time....look at my mom, seems like her mouth is full of food inside...doesn't bother me at all...poor tita sis, she's tired of carrying me.




After dinner, we went for a quick tour inside "the mall" window shopping!!! ...took a quick photo on me...around the colorful stuff toys. But I've pity on me...co'z I can't see the beautiful things around me...










Me, again with the stuff toys, perhaps the one who took this photo likes stuff toys...I think soooo.....probably, that's my MOM!!!






















Oh! I'm kinda dizzy with the smell of the stuff toys... But look at me, when I'm sleeping...isn't it a look of an angel!!!absolutely "YES" especially to my mom and dad, I'm their "angel"






And now we're outside "The Mall" having a quick photo with the beautiful christmas tree...it was decorated with lights all around it...Oh!christmas tree....oh! christmas tree...how lovely are your....ooooooooooooopss, I forgot the next line .........

By the way, the one who's carrying me is my dearest Tita Ruth, next is my lolo Paeng and my mom is in the center with my lovely cousin Zoe, my lola is also there and lastly my dad! the most wonderful dad, I've ever known in this world....






Lastly, I had a family photo...with my mom and dad. I'm very happy, I had a wonderful evening at the mall...though I was not able to eat at "OISHI", I'm satisfied with my "MILK" while looking at them eating "sushi" and some sort of cook noodles and dumplings...


Again this day is marked as a very special day for me...a boy who is only 2 weeks old and is now out for an exciting adventure at "The Mall". Perhaps, you want to have an adventure too, The Mall is located at Bangkapi, a 5 or 6 storey building, a huge building with swimming pool on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment