June 10, 2009

"A Mother s' Reflection"



November 30, 2005, Wednesday, around 11:25 is the day that I really can't forget. Especially during the time when I first heard his cry. And during that moment I can say that I am now a mom. A mom of an "angel" that brought in our life and his name is James Rafael Sitchon, weight of 2.58 gms and height of 52 cms.

Afterward he was send to the nursery room and we've been separated for a couple of days. I'm very sad that day, I can't do anything, I can't move, I can't walk...co'z I'm 'ceasarian" I still have to wait till I can walk...so what I did, I tried my best to be able to walk and what motivates me is "him" my angel. Eventhough I'm agonizing the pain, still I'm very eager to see him. He is the reason why I can walk easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment