June 11, 2009

My "monthly cake"

This is my 1st monthly birthday cake, try to look at it closely...as you can see my cake is decorated with faces of different animals and small pieces of candy stuff in the middle. it's kinda simple but it looks yummy to me.






My 2nd Month birthday cake, decorated with some colorful candy stuff and three puppets on top of it....this is a combination of a white and chocolate ice cream cake...it's really tempting...I wanna have a piece of it.




This is my third monthly birthday cake and it looks so nice, tempting...with colorful rainbow on it. Actually I celebrated my third month birthday with my dearest lola Fely....I'm not sure how young is she that day...perhaps, she's in middle fifties or sixties.

My 4th monthly birthday cake, it was decorated with different animals, there's the lion, panda, etc...and this month I celebrated with my lolo "Paeng". His birthday is on 4th of April and this time I'm quite sure of his age, 59...am I correct lolo paeng?

It's my 6th month birthday cake...very simple cake this time...but it's an ice cream cake again from "DQ" Dairy Queen, my mom's favourite ice cream shop. Do you know the reason why? Co'z it's very cheap, it costs only B299, everybody can afford it.

During my 6th month birthday, a lot of people came to the house because it's my Tita Sis' birthday as well...her friends from SFC, singles for christ came to greet her and gave her gifts. While in my case, I do always receive from kuya Paulo. Big thanks and gratitude to him, he's truly my kuya here in Bangkok aside from kuya Benjie...It's good to have both of them.


Oh! what a colorful cake I have on my 7th month birthday with animal faces and small pieces of candy stuff on some of the sides...It looks really yummy. My kuya Paulo came to our house that day with the rest of his family...We do have fun celebrating my 7th month birthday...


My 8th month birthday cake, well this time it looks like I'm on the beach.... It reminds me of a beautiful scenery on the beach. Very Refreshing!!!


Note: Sorry I can't show you the rest of my cake...my mom lost the copy of it.... but I hope you are enjoying looking at my cakes....Sooo sad I can't see it myself too...though I'm very thankful that my mom and dad we're able to come up with this idea...it's a unique way to give "monthly birthdays". I think it is one way of showing how lucky they are to have me in their life....seems like I'm very special to them....

No comments:

Post a Comment