June 10, 2009

A Day To Remember

December 25, 2005 around 11:30 in the morning...is the biggest event happens in my life. It was during this day, that my mom and dad's relatives and friends are gathered inside our house at Kittinivet Village to witness the unfold story of my "Dedication Day" and is somewhat common to catholic people as "CHRISTENING"

You can see a lot of people is witnessing the day that I was dedicated to our Lord Almighty. The important person who gave the blessing was my Tito Z, he is truly a man full of wisdom. Big thanks and gratitude to him...






This is the time when they are praying for God's blessing and protection upon me all the days of my life.






Right after the ceremony, TSIBUGAN NA!!!, looks like everyone is hungry...as you can see on their faces...so serious of getting their food...they really are hungry then...


These are my gifts, given from my godmothers and godfathers...the're so generous to me...thanks to all of you!!!



These are MY godfathers and godmothers My Tito wine


My Tito Jun



My Tita Arnie
Tita Ann

Tito OyithMy Tita SheLLa
My Tita Arlene



Tita Ghail


My Tita Fely
Tito Philip

Tita Berns

Tita Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment